Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 issues on my ford need some advice ASAP please

Mohammed Ali

Hi so I have a 2015 ford focus st 3 tdci and I have 2 issues which I can't detect what can be causing it?? 

1st one is the rear passenger window does not function at all if my car is on standstill even with ignition on, but when in motion going over approx 10mph it will work no problem. When I first came across this issue the door would not open either but that issue went away the following day. 

2nd issue is I recieved a message headlight malfunction service required on my dash computer and the full beam stopped working even though the bulbs did not blow so I check and a fuse when out and changed that and now only 1 side the full beam light works but the blub on the other side hasn't blown out so what could be the cause of the message still popping up?

Any fixes available? 

Thanks in advance 

Mohammed Ali

Check the boot/sleeve thing between the b pillar and rear door, if it's not fitted properly it can let water in and cause all sorts of electrical issues.

How do you know the "bulb" doesn't need replacing? The ST3 has HIDs, not bulbs?

Thanks Alexp999 will look into it and regards to the HIDs my dipped beam work perfectly fine on both sides? Is the full beam part of it or separate? 

Full beam is same as dipped on the mk3.5 (2015 onwards).

Unless yours is a late registered MK3?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club