Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK8 Fiesta ST Line on Track?!

cswalmsley

Hi all, I have a track day booked in July in my MK8 St line fiesta and just wondered if anyone has any experiences of them on track? I tried a search on Google and had no joy so thought I'd ask on here. 

Any info would be appreciated thanks. 

Only thing I can think of, based on what people have said of the ST, you'll cook the brakes.

Stock pads aren't designed for track use.

Ye I will be changing the pads out for some DS2500. I use them on the clio I have and it's fine. 

Just wondered if anyone has ever taken one on track though and how they get on. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody has any experience of one on track? I understand its a 'warm' hatch and not as powerful as the ST but still a fun capable car. Would have thought they'd be a few more of you on here who may have tracked them 

Are people taking the Mk8's on track already? 😮  I'd be worried about smashing something that new!

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Are people taking the Mk8's on track already? 😮  I'd be worried about smashing something that new!

I'm not worried really, I'm only on an afternoon session at Blyton so nothing mental, it's with the cliosport.net club as well so some decent lads who I know. 

I've got some DS2500 pads on the way. 

Does anyone know if the calipers are the same set up on ST line and ST? I'm just thinking so I could potentially sell the pads on afterwards or I may just run them until I move on to a new car again. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club