Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intermittent hesitation

Gymfocused

I've started to have some very random hesitancy while holding a steady throttle. It started about two weeks ago. It doesn't happen on every drive. Could it have anything to do with the fact I've used a bottle of redex recently? Yesterday, I put my foot down and she hesitated quite noticeable. I ran forscan earlier just out of unrest and there were no codes. I changed the plugs last year and the coil and leads about two weeks ago. It feels like I've lightly tapped the brake with my left foot.

Can anyone shed any light please?

I have used redex a few times without any issues. Did you use the correct amount as per the instructions? Too much and you are running very lean.

5 hours ago, F0CUE said:

I have used redex a few times without any issues. Did you use the correct amount as per the instructions? Too much and you are running very lean.

Hi, I used about half a bottle. 

Hi, she did it a little on the drive home from work today. I haven't put any cleaner through for about a week now.