Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess What I Saw... >:(

Graeme Smurf

When shopping today.. I made a very bad discovery.. the 1st green fiesta 10 plate.. same build as mine, except hers was a 3 door, and mine a 5!! >: (

And has parked between 2 spaces, to show off? This really really annoyed me! Argh :(

She was only 20!! And drove like a tw..

Very annoyed!! >: (

IMG_0129.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Nug878

• Flic

• AndrewL

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame her to be honest! I've only done that once *whistles* :lol:

It looks like she has a Studio with alloys are extras? Unless she's de-badged the left hand side!

Nope, if you look at it closely you can just make out a very pixelated "zetec" on the left hand side :)

I must also admit, people parking over 2 spaces does pee me off, especially in a fairly full car park.

I love my car as much as most on here but I'd still rather just spend longer looking for an end space or if not rely on other people to not slam their doors into it - think about what would happen if everyone with a Fiesta always straddled two spaces!

Fiesta dedicated parking please :D

I Think I'll be walking ALOT more to get the shops because of parking further away :)

I understand those who park over two spaces, but i also understand why people make a bee-line for these cars and dent their doors.

As lovely a lump of metal they are, they're ultimately very expensive lumps of metal.

Look at me getting vaguely philosophical! Wharraloadashite

Don't blame her to be honest! I've only done that once *whistles* :lol:

To b fair she probably didn't park like that intentionally 2 protect her car, us girls r not the best parkers... Thought I'd say that b4 any men do!

Takes me a couple of attempts 2 park my little car in the widest of spaces! :-)

To b fair she probably didn't park like that intentionally 2 protect her car, us girls r not the best parkers... Thought I'd say that b4 any men do!

Flic's gonna love that! :D

Who's flick? I'm not being offensive! I'm a girl so can say it! :-)

It's ok, I knew you were only joking. ;) Flic wrote one of the posts above, I'm not sure whether she thinks she's good at parking but I'm sure we'll soon find out!

I am the don of reverse bay parking. Official.

It's ok, I knew you were only joking. ;) Flic wrote one of the posts above, I'm not sure whether she thinks she's good at parking but I'm sure we'll soon find out!

Ahh well apologies 2 flic then, shouldve just said that from my exp we (me and my female friends) can't park 2 save our lives! Lol!

Ahh well apologies 2 flic then, shouldve just said that from my exp we (me and my female friends) can't park 2 save our lives! Lol!

Ha, fair enough!

How are you finding your KA? It's basically a Fiat 500 underneath I think and they're supposed to be excellent. :)

I saw my first '10 plate today. CA10 CUK. :D

Bit of an amusing story behind it actually.

My college tutor is one of those really tough cookie sort of types, he manages a boxing gym. Doesn't give a monkeys what he says to anyone etc etc. Anyway, his car is a Land Rover Freelander (yuck), but he doesn't bring it to college often because his wife uses it for the school run and it's too expensive on fuel etc etc. So he's always at the butt of our jokes because he brings his wifes car to college. Which was a red (same colour as my old Focus), Mk.1 Ford Ka (which he called "The Red Tit")... His wife was to buy a new car and he begged her not to get a new Ka, so what does she go and do... Buy a brand new 10' Ka. :lol:

In "salmon red", which he's adamant is pink. So thus, from now on... We all make fun of him for driving in a "Pink Tit". :P

I'm undecided about the new KA's, i know i'd much rather have a 500...

I'm undecided about the new KA's, i know i'd much rather have a 500...

I think the front is OK, bit like a squished Fiesta. But the back of them are horrible.

Second that with the 500 though.

saw one today, white with green bits, a bit wrong to be honest!!

sooooooo expensive also!!!!!

saw one today, white with green bits, a bit wrong to be honest!!

sooooooo expensive also!!!!!

They are but I'd still love one. Saw one similar to this last week... I want! I want! I want! :lol:

fiat-500-abarth-limited-edition-1.jpg

don't do that to me luke!!!!

I was driving the new KA for a few days as a courtesy car. I liked the interior job very much, not so keen on the exterior though, 5p exhaust :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club