• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Nug878

• Flic

• AndrewL

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like chilli :( No deal!

Would like to make this parking competition interesting on the next meet ... I drive my friends mad with my parking. If it's not perfect ... Nobody gets out of the car. :P

I don't even consider looking at pensioners anyway...

parking sensors FTW :D

We have them in the Waitrose van and in a vehicle like that you take them for granted.

Not had them in my cars though, I find them hilarious because for some reason they just remind me of my mother when she's in the passenger seat! :lol:

We have them in the Waitrose van and in a vehicle like that you take them for granted.

Not had them in my cars though, I find them hilarious because for some reason they just remind me of my mother when she's in the passenger seat! :lol:

In that case you need to get side parking sensors because my mum screams when I go past a lorry on the motorway! Apparently it's the 'big wheels' right next to her that are frightening.

In that case you need to get side parking sensors because my mum screams when I go past a lorry on the motorway! Apparently it's the 'big wheels' right next to her that are frightening.

Oh she does just that with me don't you worry! "Hurry up and pass it I don't want it turning into us!" :blink:

Best thing to ever have come out of her mouth when in my car though was... "That's it, drop me here. I'll catch that bus!" Because she hates me having my window open, but with an aircon-less car in summer ... It's not an option. But she still caught the bus! :lol:

My Mum (the one who drives around in 3rd gear, everywhere!!) is the worst. You'd think she was on a white-knuckle rollercoaster the way she holds onto the passenger door, my driving isn't that bad woman!

I consider myself a good passenger when my brother is driving my, sorry, MY car, i drop back and close my eyes!

I never sed nuffink dow, init

My Mum (the one who drives around in 3rd gear, everywhere!!) is the worst. You'd think she was on a white-knuckle rollercoaster the way she holds onto the passenger door, my driving isn't that bad woman!

Flic, I thought it was only my mum that holds on to the passenger door! She claims it's not the driving, it's incase she falls out ???? Or there's the lean forward and turning round when there's a lane merging in so you can't see a soddin' thing!

One day you'll both get your comeuppance!

You'll be driving down the road and BANG your cars will fall apart. BUT you're mothers will be fine because they HELD ON!

Flic, I thought it was only my mum that holds on to the passenger door! She claims it's not the driving, it's incase she falls out ???? Or there's the lean forward and turning round when there's a lane merging in so you can't see a soddin' thing!

Hahaha, mine does exactly the same! It's either clinging on to the door handle or grabbing the sides of the seat squab and holding on for dear life (apparently)! She also constantly goes for the imaginary brake pedal and she can't even drive!

By far the worst thing though is that she tells everyone and their brothers aunt that I drive really fast and it's terrifying but whenever she's in the car I drive like an absolute pensioner!

Oh well, gotta love them! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club