Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Induction kit 1.0 ZS

CallumFord

Hello, 

I am interested in buying the Mountune Induction kit for my 1.0 125ps Zetec S. 

Can anyone recommend this kit? I'm basically looking for a pretty decent increase in induction noise. Does the mountune kit do the job? 

Only mod I have done is add a k&n air filter. 

Thanks

You won’t get much increase in noise from the Mountune kit as it just replaces the OEM airbox, though it is one of the few actual cold air intakes. 

As you’ve already got the filter I recommend you try to get the lower section of an ST200 airbox. It’s the same as the Mountune kit only made of plastic so will keep air temps even cooler, and it’s cheaper. 

1 hour ago, ThaiFiesta said:

You won’t get much increase in noise from the Mountune kit as it just replaces the OEM airbox, though it is one of the few actual cold air intakes. 

As you’ve already got the filter I recommend you try to get the lower section of an ST200 airbox. It’s the same as the Mountune kit only made of plastic so will keep air temps even cooler, and it’s cheaper. 

Thanks. 

Maybe I wont go with the mountune induction kit. Im looking for a bigger induction noise. Do you have any recommendations? 

Record it and play it through your Speakers?  Just had a google and god damn that's a hefty price for a box and a piece of my guttering. As Thai said, if you want to keep the current filter, ST200 box will do you well and some cheap hose, but you won't get much more noise. 

I don't fully condone it, but the easiest way would be to get a MAF Sensor holder, get rid of the box completely, and strap a cone filter on the end, but then you are potentially pulling in too much air/dirt for the turbo, which could just cause more issues, but hey you'd get more sneezing induction sound? 

15 hours ago, I'mAnExpertTrustMe said:

Record it and play it through your speakers?  Just had a google and god damn that's a hefty price for a box and a piece of my guttering. As Thai said, if you want to keep the current filter, ST200 box will do you well and some cheap hose, but you won't get much more noise. 

I don't fully condone it, but the easiest way would be to get a MAF Sensor holder, get rid of the box completely, and strap a cone filter on the end, but then you are potentially pulling in too much air/dirt for the turbo, which could just cause more issues, but hey you'd get more sneezing induction sound? 

Thanks for your input. 

I have thought about getting the stage 2 Airtec induction kit. It has a cone filter and can buy a sock to cover the cone. I just think that mountune is the safest option as its well built for the fiesta. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club