Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium to Zetec S bodykit

Mattjay94

Hey guys, first post here so apologise if I haven’t posted in the correct forum but I’m just looking for some advice...

just purchased my 2014 titanium and I’m building a huge shopping list in my head for what I want.

im looking to kit it out with a Zetec S bodykit which not only looks great but will also allow me to fit a sports exhaust (not sure wether cobra sport or mountune yet) 

the advice I was actually looking for was wether I am able to fit a Zetec S rear valance and also a Zetec S front grill to my titanium? If so is there a best place to go? 

Cheers guys, Matt

Yes to both. 

eBay, breakers yards, Fiesta FB parts groups. 

Cheers mate, thank you

12 hours ago, Mattjay94 said:

Zetec S bodykit which not only looks great but will also allow me to fit a sports exhaust 

Bear in mind that the ZS valence still doesn't have an exhaust cut out, so your exhaust will hang low unless you modify the valence or fit an ST one. 

Hi Eric,

yeah I have come to realise that the ZS valance wouldn’t be suitable to fit into my titanium. 

Wound I be right in saying that I could fit an ST style valance to my titanium and it would still look okay until I am able to purchase my cobra sort exhaust?

Not 100% sure on this, most of the guys who have done this started with a ZS in the first place. However, afaik (and others who have done this mod will correct me) the ZS lower bumper pieces are add ons and the valence is the same/size shape as a standard Fiesta, but a different design. @Willy extensively modified a 5 door Titanium including fitting an ST valence and did an excellent write up in the Project and Build Threads Forum, I suggest you take a look at that. Also Mountune do a package of exhaust plus ST style valence which you might have a look at.

• Thanks 1

Here's a link to my old Titanium X. Some of the links still work but generally parts were purchased direct from Ford.

20170530_012144.thumb.jpg.0637064fbb791a9572b78693632f7013.jpg

• Like 1

👍Still think you made a lovely job of that, Willy!

• Thanks 1

Looks absolutely boss that willy and I’d be happy to have mine looking something along the lines of that! Will have a look through the guide when I get home from work tonight, cheers again 

• Thanks 1

229195379_2016-06-172013_29.45_zps6lhwrjdz.thumb.jpg.aa0f7852744b44513044cf735e43dd53.jpg

a video clip of the ST exhaust.

Looks spot on that mate! Did you pretty much just rip the old diffuser off and add the new one no problem? 

Drilled out 1 rivet each side and uncliped the diffuser. The ST diffuser comes in 2 parts which clip together, then it's a simple case of placing the new diffuser onto the bumper.

You’re a star mate, that’s exactly what I was looking for nice one!

i have seen that guide before but that’s from a Zetec S to a ST diffuser... is it still the same process to do it on a titanium? 

18 minutes ago, Mattjay94 said:

You’re a star mate, that’s exactly what I was looking for nice one!

i have seen that guide before but that’s from a Zetec S to a ST diffuser... is it still the same process to do it on a titanium? 

If you have the Dress Up Kit (Zetec S) allready on the Titanium then yes, it's the same.

My Titanium was ordered with the body kit from factory and is exactly the same as a zetec S without the front grills and front lower spoiler.

You'll definitely need the rear spats if you dont already. The Zetec S, ST Line and ST all have the same rear bumper and all the fittings are interchangeable.

20190613_002759.thumb.jpg.d0c1cd50f14c87b7983d3662f3e05ccd.jpg20190613_002817.thumb.jpg.311cea1534dc73823d5623151a0c1cf6.jpg

• Thanks 1

Here's a link to an excellent site for Ford part numbers. Use the parts numbers on Google to find the best place / price. You can also order via your local Ford dealer using the part numbers.

https://ford.7zap.com/en/car/59/2.5145,6.6201/0/1844/16692/72682/#17810

• Thanks 1

Thanks again you’ve been absolutely smashing! Hopefully I’ll be able to fit something on soon enough, cheers again mate nice one 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hey sorry guys I’m new to this website. I’ve got a Ford Fiesta titanium 2009 and have 5 doors but I am struggling to find parts to change on my car. I want to get a new front side and rear skirts but don’t know where to look. I would also like to change the exhaust to something with a bit more noise any suggestions would be great. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club