Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth not available

Sandokai86

Hello and welcome! It s my first post so I dont know actually is it right place- apologies in advance for that!

I bought Ford Focus ZETEC 1.6 petrol. It comes with Ford 6000 CD radio. On the unit I was able to identify green and red phone so it should have option to pair my phone with radio. Unfortunately I wasn’t successful as there is no option to set BT on or off. When I press green or red phone button its only mute audio. I have been looking all around over this forum but I couldn’t find any answer. Could you please support? 

Those are standard buttons on that radio and as the just mute he audio you do not have bluetooth, do you have any buttons on your steerrng wheel or stalks that show a phone, if not you definitely dont have bluetooth, if you have then your bluetooth module is either missing or faulty. Also unlikely that a Zetec would have had bluetooth fitted.

HI

I was seeking the same information, id be interested to know if any one has fitted a compatable bluetooth module to a 1.6 zetec?

Chris

34 minutes ago, thewelder said:

HI

I was seeking the same information, id be interested to know if any one has fitted a compatable bluetooth module to a 1.6 zetec?

Chris

You  would also need the microphone  so better of useing something like a parrot.

• 3 years later...

To follow up in this im having the same issue although on my radio i have an image of a phone how should i proceed as i cant find the  set bt option either?

8 minutes ago, Motomerrick said:

To follow up in this im having the same issue although on my radio i have an image of a phone how should i proceed as i cant find the  set bt option either?

Your car is 15 years old, BluTooth was still an expensive luxury then. The '6000' does not have a built in BluTooth module, it came separately. It's a bit of an expensive project to install one, and to be fair, there are far cheaper after market BT options now available that will pair to your phone, and playback through your 6000 via an FM frequency. 

• Like 1