Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

2008 focus

Evan enright

Got a 2008 focus a phew days ago planning on coil overs/airbags LEDs/xenons obviously windows tinted the only idea I can't find and price at the moment is a bodykit has anyone any ideas on a body kit it's the style focus so it's going to be hard to find one the 90bhp tdci model 2008 id love any bit of help on a body kit or bumpers ect

I can tell you now you probably wont go air suspension once you realise the cost and compromises you have to deal with.

Body kits are all over for the mk2 facelifts, just a case of looking through eBay etc and finding one you like. As long as the bodykit isnt made for the RS, ST or Zetec-s, it will fit your car. Although it will cost more than what you paid for the car by the time you've had it painted. Better off just getting a sportier model tbh.

19 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

I can tell you now you probably wont go air suspension once you realise the cost and compromises you have to deal with.

Body kits are all over for the mk2 facelifts, just a case of looking through Ebay etc and finding one you like. As long as the bodykit isnt made for the RS, ST or Zetec-s, it will fit your car. Although it will cost more than what you paid for the car by the time you've had it painted. Better off just getting a sportier model tbh.

I have about 85% of everything priced it works out fairly cheap comparing to most car projects the most expensive thing would be air bags which is why I'm considering coil overs or possibly 55mm lowering springs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club