Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesa Heated Front Screen

fiestafun

right i will start off by saying i have a 5 door fiesta stye with non front heated screen, I want to put a front heated screen in becuse i have cracked my screen right i have found that i have the plugs both sides of my pillows in my car dnt think u have the relay and switch tho now my Q is if i get the relay switch and the screen can i plug it all in ect and it will work or am i wasteing my time and money and can some one advise me of a part number for the relay as ford cant find it on there computers also were in the fuse box does the relay go and pics wud help me out alot thanks

I didn't realise that I was supposed to get pillows with my Fiesta Zetec. Did you get blankets and sheets as well? Stone me, what next.

Are these the pillows that stop the windows falling out?

Or is it the pillows that go bang when you crash?

:)

I doubt it would be that difficult to wire in a simple on off arrangement even if all the wiring to the switch on the console isn't installed.

if you fit a new heated screen and connect the wires to the screen on the A pillars remove the heated rear screen switch on the dash you'll find a multi plug thats not used for anything that will be for the heated front screen fit the new switchand a fuse for the heated front screen also the relay to the fuse box behide the glove boxthen it should work.

The wiring is all there as ford make one wiring loom as standard which has everything on it and they just plug whats needed in. cuts down on costs from have 20 different designs of wiring loom.

Oh this is good news.

So today i took the A pillar off on the passenger side and found this...

Photo0378.jpg

Photo0377.jpg

Photo0376.jpg

So you reckon the wiring is there just need screen, button, fuse and a relay

you need to check both sides i dnt think that is it its like a little plug ill try show u a pic

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club