Do Not Sell My Personal Information

digital display language change from French to English

syrahnose

Hello all, 

I'm living in France and bought a 2012 CMax 1.6 TDCI, which is supposed to be a Titanium model, but I don't see any badges indicating that anywhere. 

Obvious big problem is trying to change the language from French. I've toggled through all the menu items in French and can't find any sub-menu to change the language. It would be like the French to have an exclusive Ford program that wouldn't allow another language to be used in France. 

Regardless, is there some sort of secret way to access a hidden settings menus that would change language? 

No badge on my Titainium i have sync 3 so i cant help with the language. The changes to,language are in the instument panel display  this may help.

Don't recall being able to change language when I had a MK3  Sync1 model so could be a job for a dealer to do. Not all vehicles leave factory with the badges affixed but  door plate on drivers side should state full vehicle model spec.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club