Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weird pull off and revs

Babyrawwr

Hi, I'm new to the Ford variety, I just brought a Mk7fiesta 1.4 tdci titanium 5dr 2009 plate yesterday and I'm already having a slight problem and we'll I'm clueless lol. 

When the car has been sat say to go cold, I go to start it up and it starts up with no problems, however I seem to have lack of revs as in my foot could be to the floor but I'm only hitting over 1k revs and won't go go up like a car normally would. I've sat revving slowly to see if that helps and eventually it revs up bit by bit very slowly I go to pull off because I have the revs and the revs die and i stall. I start the car back up again no problem and it does the same untill eventually it catches and then pulls off slowly then like 30 seconds after that it's like the car realises were going faster and then drives perfectly fine. The car is usually fine after that untill I let the car go cold and and then repeat. 

No warning lights pop up or anything 

Has anyone else ever had this problem?? 

Help please

Thanks 

Edited by Babyrawwr

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club