Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forgetful Ford

la3195

so back in late jan i had decided to replace my petrol zs with a diesel zs white with street park, interior park two, auto lights wipers, usb/bluetooth and city pack.

was meant to be picking it up arount the 20th this month, just had a call from dealer to tell me that the factory forget to add the street pack :(

so might just cancel unless they can come up with a very good offer as conpensation.

they said that the can retro fit street pack ( tints and wheels ) but not add the esp etc :( :(

p.s. apologies for the rant

unless they can offer you something good id go back and ask for what you originally wanted. Your the one paying for it dont let someone else make the decisions for you :D

so back in late jan i had decided to replace my petrol zs with a diesel zs white with street park, interior park two, auto lights wipers, usb/bluetooth and city pack.

was meant to be picking it up arount the 20th this month, just had a call from dealer to tell me that the factory forget to add the street pack :(

so might just cancel unless they can come up with a very good offer as conpensation.

they said that the can retro fit street pack ( tints and wheels ) but not add the esp etc :( :(

If you really want the street pack, don't take the car. If will cost you more fitting it after.

What sort of deal did you get? How much extra cash are you to pay, if you don't mind me asking.

What Reg is your "old" ZS?

I would not accept this, make them send it back and offer you somthing in the way of compensation also. How can they "forget" :rolleyes:

It's quite a big thing to 'forget'! Would tell them to make another car to your spec and some compensation for all the waiting around.

hi guys thanks for the reply's.

They said that they would fit the tints and windows for me at no extra cost just the esp and eba? that they cannot fit now. just waiting to see how much money they are prepared to knock off the price for the incorrect spec...

Although im 80% made up my mind to cancel it all together and get something else dont want to wait till june for the right spec one.

Jack.

its a 58 plate

the new car costing around 14.5k

Update....

just had a call from the dealer to say that they are blameing the forgetfullness on their computer system saying that they have an issues arn't being send to the factory, i laughed lol...

Wow some people are incompetent, how did they manage to do that? Just stick a private plate on your 58 - then you get a brand new car much cheaper! ;)

If i were you id definately cancel as you will only regret it a few weeks down the line, The new tuned diesel engine (96PS) is out later this month so there is your silver lining if you go for a re order

Wow some people are incompetent, how did they manage to do that? Just stick a private plate on your 58 - then you get a brand new car much cheaper! ;)

i've already been out n bought a new plate to put on the new car so what a waste of money that was. like you say may just put it on the current car.

If i were you id definately cancel as you will only regret it a few weeks down the line, The new tuned diesel engine (96PS) is out later this month so there is your silver lining if you go for a re order

yup unless they ring back tomorrow with an amazing offer i will be cancelling. and yes your right id like the newer engine only thing is i dont believe the 17" wheels will be available on the diesel though at the same time :(

i've already been out n bought a new plate to put on the new car so what a waste of money that was. like you say may just put it on the current car.

yup unless they ring back tomorrow with an amazing offer i will be cancelling. and yes your right id like the newer engine only thing is i dont believe the 17" wheels will be available on the diesel though at the same time :(

i think the 17" wheels are available on the zetec S (so my dealer tells me) but not on the titanium, as i want to order a titanium with exterior style pack and the x pack which they no longer do, so the best available wheels are the 16" 7 spoke alloys (for the moment that is.....)

i think the 17" wheels are available on the zetec S (so my dealer tells me) but not on the titanium, as i want to order a titanium with exterior style pack and the x pack which they no longer do, so the best available wheels are the 16" 7 spoke alloys (for the moment that is.....)

oh ok cool :) thanks for clearing that one up.

Update....

just had a call from the dealer to say that they are blameing the forgetfullness on their computer system saying that they have an issues arn't being send to the factory, i laughed lol...

Hmm at one the time I worked for Fujitsu, I know for a fact teh use the PC Futureproof for taking orders, they havnt inputted your extras, so its incompetence. Funny thing being that system was made for retards to use.....seriously....a Pc wise 8 yr old could use it.

I wouldnt accept unless they come back with it at cost price or something, they will have to think who would by it now, and theyll have to change the reg etc etc I assume.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club