Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiddo.... mk3.5 focus estate 1.5tdci 120 titanium x

Pug=309

1 minute ago, hippy1990 said:

They look nice and suit the car bud

Cheers

Allan

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this is a post I never thought I'd have to do, but.......

20200705_222748.thumb.jpg.84af44b3ced34007ce0de22be19e3edf.jpg

20200705_222816.thumb.jpg.08af83f8159ddb06fcccd63a7899ed0f.jpg

20200705_222912.thumb.jpg.fd78eeb7a192356d0803bbba4a9623a0.jpg

20200705_223014.thumb.jpg.486a57bdd5c9d47d842adf1ade104552.jpg

So...... yeah..... That happened.

Allan

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Pug=309 said:

20200705_222748.thumb.jpg.84af44b3ced34007ce0de22be19e3edf.jpg

So...... yeah..... That happened.

What the hell happen there!?, so sorry mate it was a lovely car

• Thanks 1

Holy smokes mate what happened!!?? After all the work you put in too....sad

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RAIDER32 said:

What the hell happen there!?, so sorry mate it was a lovely car

6 minutes ago, The Finance Guy said:

Holy smokes mate what happened!!?? After all the work you put in too....sad

3am she was parked outside my home, within a 30 zone, just getting set to go to bed, she got hit (way more than 30 imo though the damage seems to back up my opinion), popped trainers on grabbed ma mobile stormed outside, car as the pictures, waaaay down the street there was a 4x4 pickup, a guy got out, I started towards the guy shouted "are you ok"?, he replied yes, he then started to get back into his motor, i shouted something similar to "hey i need your details"....... He replied "sorry", then drove off, too far for number plate.

So yeah, 

5 hours ago, Pug=309 said:

3am she was parked outside my home, within a 30 zone, just getting set to go to bed, she got hit (way more than 30 imo though the damage seems to back up my opinion), popped trainers on grabbed ma mobile stormed outside, car as the pictures, waaaay down the street there was a 4x4 pickup, a guy got out, I started towards the guy shouted "are you ok"?, he replied yes, he then started to get back into his motor, i shouted something similar to "hey i need your details"....... He replied "sorry", then drove off, too far for number plate.

So yeah, 

Wow, that's shocking and disgusting. Sorry to hear about what happened. I'm guessing it will be a write off. 
I hope you've reported it to your local plod so they can keep an eye out for a damaged 4x4 pickup or check local repair shops if one comes in with matching damage. 
Driver was probably OPL (either through drink or drugs or both).
Does anyone on your street have CCTV outside their properties that could be checked?

• Thanks 1

Awful story. As mentioned driver probably didn’t want to hang around as he was out the game on drink or drugs. Car looks to be a write off unfortunately so get any mods off it before it gets picked up!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pug=309 said:

3am she was parked outside my home, within a 30 zone, just getting set to go to bed, she got hit

Hope they catch the f***er 😡
People will say 'a car' can be replaced, but I know the passion, time and effort can't.
I hope you find another Focus Estate and you can move on mate, maybe something with 'ST' on the back 😉

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Wow, that's shocking and disgusting. Sorry to hear about what happened. I'm guessing it will be a write off. 
I hope you've reported it to your local plod so they can keep an eye out for a damaged 4x4 pickup or check local repair shops if one comes in with matching damage. 
Driver was probably OPL (either through drink or drugs or both).
Does anyone on your street have CCTV outside their properties that could be checked?

Thank you 

Our local village has been great with kind words and offers to check all there cctv, I have not had any update yet fae the police

10 hours ago, The Finance Guy said:

Awful story. As mentioned driver probably didn’t want to hang around as he was out the game on drink or drugs. Car looks to be a write off unfortunately so get any mods off it before it gets picked up!

All my mods are on my insurance, they have said that they will take the mods into consideration when working out pre crash price, because of where she landed, they claimed it was i  a dangerous place (she was) and in too dangerous of a condition to be left on the road (trying to be objective... she is), I guess it's good it happened now, as I was planning on getting a timing set for her as her engine (2nd engine) was at about 70k ish.

I had between (I think) a quarter and a half tank o diesel I didnt get a chance to siphon before she went😞😞

8 hours ago, RAIDER32 said:

Hope they catch the f***er 😡
People will say 'a car' can be replaced, but I know the passion, time and effort can't.
I hope you find another Focus Estate and you can move on mate, maybe something with 'ST' on the back 😉

Cheers bud, we have had her fae new, 115k miles, great holidays, a blown engine, the mods, my wife even named her, she was almost like another child, something "car people" will understand, but it's the joys of motoring, hopefully we get a decent payout, enough to atleast get another decent platform to start again

We are planning on and are looking at other focus estates, it will have to be diesel not sure about the st, think that's out of our budget, but if you look at my plate, she had an st there all along 🤣

Thank you all

Allan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Allan sad to see and hear about this mess man I hope u get up and goin again soon and I'm looking forward to see wat u get next and how u go about mods. 

Tom

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I guess this will be the final update on kiddo, well she was classed as a cat b, so no chance of getting her back on the road, so considering she was parked up, I am uber confident that he was doing more than 30mph.

Bought her back, nearly finished stripping her, so theres plenty of the mods are absolutely fine, only lost o/s front wheel, shock, brake line, n/s rear wheel, o/s headlight and fog grill.

Well that is the bad news, the good news is that we now have a replacement

20200823_203002.thumb.jpg.c5499d0a71f8d2aa6b2ad6da9fba98f7.jpg20200821_141931.thumb.jpg.28279c8850036493e163aa457e6d59b2.jpg

Allow me to introduce Foster, a highly optioned 2016 titanium x 1.5tdci.

So I guess I should start a new thread for the new car.

See you all on the thread.

Thanks all

• Like 2

Nice! Look forward to the new thread

• Thanks 1