Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford KA 15 plate dashboard warning light

Kapowster

First time poster I’ve got an amber warning light appearing on my dashboard couldn’t find it in the user manual but according to online it’s the control lighting warning light. I’ve checked all the lights on the car and they all seem only has anyone else experienced this? 

Post up a photo of the warning light. 

• Thanks 1

Ok, bulb failure. Have you had the need to replace any bulbs recently. Have you checked brake lights? And checked side repeaters 

• Thanks 1

Yes I’ve checked all the lights and the are ok - also I should have put this in the original post this morning after driving for about 15 minutes the warning light went off. When I then started the car again it was back on 🤷🏻‍♀️

To put that warning light on its detecting a fault with one of your bulbs even though they still work, one of the bulb circuits is giving a higher or lower current reading.  Possibly an issue with one of the connectors. I would try unplugging connectors and checking for any signs of corrosion. Try one at a time and see if any particular one  puts  the light out. 

Thanks so much for your replies they’ve been a great help 

• 1 year later...

hi, I am having the exact same problem and to be honest it has been showing on my dashboard for quite some time now. Did you figure out a solution ? 

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club