Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK8 ST Line 17inch Rock Metal Alloys - Colour Code

DG97

Hello, 

Does anybody know what the colour code is for the standard fit 17inch Rock Metal alloys fitted to the MK8 ST-Lines? Going to get one of my alloys repaired after a slight scuff and this would help match the colour up. 

Thanks!

Yes its hard to find this sort of info - the paint code for the main colour is on the data panel, but not the wheels. I wanted a touch up stick for if/when I get a minor chip but not been able to locate a source. I did find this website: https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk who supply paints for alloy wheel refinishing and do have Rock in their list of products. They do touch up sticks for some shades (but not Rock, though they do list an aerosol) but I guess your wheel repairer will be wanting a larger tin anyway.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yes its hard to find this sort of info - the paint code for the main colour is on the data panel, but not the wheels. I wanted a touch up stick for if/when I get a minor chip but not been able to locate a source. I did find this website: https://www.wheelpaints.co.uk who supply paints for alloy wheel refinishing and do have Rock in their list of products. They do touch up sticks for some shades (but not Rock, though they do list an aerosol) but I guess your wheel repairer will be wanting a larger tin anyway.

I did notice this too but it says for this particular alloy it has a “darker blue shade”. Now i’m pretty sure there is not much blue to be seen on the alloy so not sure if to take the risk or not... especially when only doing one alloy so it could end up being a little bit odd 

I found 3 paints which all look similar to the wheels on my car - Rock grey (24-00-111), Rock/Flash (24-00-110), neither of which mentioned blue, and Rado (24-00-121) which did, but every time I searched the site different things came up. Most confusing - if I get a small chip I'll just cobble something up from my stock of old grey touch ups in the garage!

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club