Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk4 Focus ST-Line X Feedback

Criot

I currently have a MK3.5 Zetec but want to upgrade for several reasons. I am very happy with my Focus and intend to stick with Ford but can't make a decision. I'd be purchasing second hand around 6 months old from dealer.

I have been looking at either a Kuga in ST-Line or X or the MK4 Focus in ST-Line X - Price wise there isn't much difference between the two at around 6 months old for a Kuga 1.5 Ecoboost vs a Focus 1.5 Ecoboost. New focus is more economical etc but the ride height of the Kuga really stands out as well.

What is everyones opionions on these two cars and which is the better option?

I currently have a MK3.5 Zetec but want to upgrade for several reasons. I am very happy with my Focus and intend to stick with Ford but can't make a decision. I'd be purchasing second hand around 6 months old from dealer.
I have been looking at either a Kuga in ST-Line or X or the MK4 Focus in ST-Line X - Price wise there isn't much difference between the two at around 6 months old for a Kuga 1.5 Ecoboost vs a Focus 1.5 Ecoboost. New focus is more economical etc but the ride height of the Kuga really stands out as well.
What is everyones opionions on these two cars and which is the better option?

Don’t buy either and get a Focus ST [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Aaron Harris said:

Don’t buy either and get a Focus ST emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if only... A bit out of my price range but maybe in the future!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club