Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Handbook / Manual 2002

paulbodie5

hello, just bought a 2002 focus and i'm lookin for a handbook / manual. i've tried eBay and put a bid in for one, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

eBay is pretty much the only place to pick them up. You can get them in PDF form, but the only ones I have found have been for the North American Focus. A lot of it didn't apply to our cars.

Mike

hello, just bought a 2002 focus and i'm lookin for a handbook / manual. i've tried ebay and put a bid in for one, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

I've just bought a new Focus Zetec S, and parted with my Zetec Climate 2003 model.

I still have the Haynes 4167 Manual, which is in pristine condition, because the car was so reliable I never really used it.

I was going to stick it on eBay for a tenner plus £2 postage, but if you are interested and have a paypal account.......let me know.

Here's a listing for the same Manual..

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item2ea90acbfd

I've just bought a new Focus Zetec S, and parted with my Zetec Climate 2003 model.

I still have the Haynes 4167 Manual, which is in pristine condition, because the car was so reliable I never really used it.

I was going to stick it on Ebay for a tenner plus £2 postage, but if you are interested and have a paypal account.......let me know.

Here's a listing for the same Manual..

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item2ea90acbfd

I could be wrong, but I think he meant the handbook you get with the car as apposed to a Haynes manual.

Mike

Strangley enough, I've just bought one from eBay for £16.10, with the wallet.

Just keep an eye on there.

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club