Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Mirror Nut

RyyLaw

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place, really do not know how to use this forum

This is probably reaching a bit but does anybody know the size/type of nut used to secure the door mirror on a Fiesta mk7.5?

Ling story short, I dropped the nut into the Shell of the door whilst trying to remove it and cannot for the life of me retrieve it.

The mirror is now duct taped to the door until I can get a replacement nut that actually fits  🙃

Ryan

Your local garage will sort it for you, i'd have thought.

Hadn’t even thought of that, I’ll have to call into my local on the way to work in the morning

Thanks  👍🏻

You can buy the official Ford nut here for 82p plus £4.50 delivery (so probably not worth it). You could go to Ford and quote 4460546 and see how much it costs from them directly (saves delivery cost at least)

Alternatively source an M8 nylock and use a washer. These should be dime a dozen.

• Thanks 1

I don’t know the answer but as a tip, maybe look at the other side and compare to find the same size with whatever you may have lying around at home

3 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

You can buy the official Ford nut here for 82p plus £4.50 delivery (so probably not worth it).

Alternatively source an M8 nylock and use a washer. These should be dime a dozen.

Perfect!! Thanks mate!

I work for a undercarriage wholesaler so I’ll see if we have anything at work now I know the size

4 minutes ago, DG97 said:

I don’t know the answer but as a tip, maybe look at the other side and compare to find the same size with whatever you may have lying around at home

I did think about that but didn’t trust myself to not drop that one too 😬

26 minutes ago, RyyLaw said:

I did think about that but didn’t trust myself to not drop that one too 😬

Had similar trust issues with myself before haha

looks like luke4efc has sorted you out with the size though! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club