Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 side skirt

AlMcL

Anyone got a the bit that goes at the front of skirt lying around? Or know where I can get one.Daughter went to the beach, fiesta’s don’t like farm tracks! 

Ford started selling these seperate from the skirt a year or so ago due to thieves pinching them as you couldn't buy them seperate before - make sure to add an extra screw when fitting to hold it on more securely

1 hour ago, robbyvrs said:

Ford started selling these seperate from the skirt a year or so ago due to thieves pinching them as you couldn't buy them seperate before - make sure to add an extra screw when fitting to hold it on more securely

Thanks for the reply. Looked on line and it was complete kits for £166. I’ll give the ford garage a ring tomorrow. Cheers

Part #s are -

1540326 - RH Front

1540327 - LH Front

1540328 - RH Rear

1540329 - LH Rear

Thanks for the part numbers. Found one on the net, £12. Didn’t think it was to bad. The wee flap that goes over the jacking point, £56. She’s going for a walk tonight to see if she can find them! 

If you find the sill cover then use a cable tie when refitting it so it doesn't come off completely in future 🙂

She never found it. Going to super glue it on and buy her a low trolley jack

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club