Sar

Ford focus 2012....2.0 TDCI

Posted (edited)

Hi,I've just bought a Ford Focus 12 plate,with the sat nav built in.But the Sd card is missing.How do I find out which one I need,or does anyone know which one I need

Edited by Sar
Wrong details

11 hours ago, Sar said:

Hi,I've just bought a Ford Focus 12 plate,with the sat nav built in.But the Sd card is missing.How do I find out which one I need,or does anyone know which one I need

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on your new ford.

I Just want to say; before you invest heavily in a genuine ford micro SD card or whichever type of memory card it is from ford with the maps on it;

I suggest browsing the web for the file which comes on the Genuine ford card; then you can purchase a standard memory card and transfer the Genuine file to your cheaper than chips memory card with the same results on your Satnav as the Genuine ford branded chip

You would need a memory card slot reader for a PC perhaps poundland do them these days and memory card overall cost for both would be under £20 download the file directly to the memory Card.

I've saw this said before on here for the mk2.5 focus back in 2010 

Perhaps worth looking in to before you spend mate.

20 hours ago, Sar said:

Hi Welcome