Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading standard zetec radio to the gloss sony model found in earlier titanium models prior to sync 2

DMB1

Hi folks

Recently purchased a 2015 Kuga with the standard radio in it and was looking to upgrade to the Sony model found in titanium models up to 2015.

Is it possible to buy the Sony fascia from a titanium - glossy black finish and remove the current Matt grey finish and fit it straight on or are they not compatible.

Also is it possible to fit the 4.2 upgraded radio display also found in the titanium spec Kuga's prior to Sync 2 going in them? I currently have the 3.5 matrix blue display.

I've read it's possible on the focus section of this forum - is it the same for a Kuga? Also what does it entail?

Mark...

Y not put sync 2 or 3 in it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, leavershane said:

Y not put sync 2 or 3 in it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think it would be too hard for me to do - bit of novice and no laptop to amend any potential software. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club