Do Not Sell My Personal Information

dpf

lasthope

just incase I need a new dpf  will this one fit car is  2008 MK II 1.6 tdci      eBay ----- 311946155369

1 hour ago, lasthope said:

just incase I need a new dpf  will this one fit car is  2008 MK II 1.6 tdci      ebay ----- 311946155369

Should do yes, but they aren't good quality compared to the originals.  I had one and wouldn't recommend it if you mainly do short journeys. 

If you do go for replacement, you can get around £60 back for your original from a scrap yard.

• Like 1

cheers tom just had lad from garage phones saying cant do regen as I have some boost leak from a pipe and he was saying from main dealer would by 175quid so don't no what pipes until I go back and was says dpf is full of crap but he was saying he can cut it out or somethink along them lines for 350quid and stick pipe back on if I get one

7 minutes ago, lasthope said:

cheers tom just had lad from garage phones saying cant do regen as I have some boost leak from a pipe and he was saying from main dealer would by 175quid so don't no what pipes until I go back and was says dpf is full of crap but he was saying he can cut it out or somethink along them lines for 350quid and stick pipe back on if I get one

We already knew that from the other post lol...boost leak needs fixing before it'll even attempt a regen.  Whatever pipe it is, you'll be able to get one for under £50 used on eBay, might only be £20.

Cutting out the DPF is illegal and now an MOT failure anyway.  Think I'd find another garage tbh lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

was thinking that to tom been having alook on eBay seems a few pipes to pick from lol I not no till I pop down garage got a big ford breakers up near us

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club