Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEW CEUK MK8 FIESTA LED BULBS

jakephillips05

CEUK MK8 bulb they have just posted to instagram about it so here is there post below. as you can see unlike autobeam CEUK have built a completely new bulb to fit into the OEM bulb holder. the bulb looks brilliant please read there post below for full information. they are also bringing out new special rubber caps that have a space for the cooling fan to stick out to get best cooling. 

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

Think I might look at CEUK. I'm an autobeam guy since I was mind blown with their really bright performance indicators, customer service and warranty. 

On 7/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, zain611 said:

Think I might look at CEUK. I'm an autobeam guy since I was mind blown with their really bright performance indicators, customer service and warranty. 

yeh i got autobeam indicators which are good but there mk8 LED Bulbs aren't very good 

28 minutes ago, jakephillips05 said:

yeh i got autobeam indicators which are good but there mk8 LED bulbs aren't very good 

Is that the performance bulbs? I think the indicators are the best and brightest bulbs. I'm planning on getting their performance brake lights as the standard LED one I got from them nearly 2 years ago is going wrong. 

I was disappointed with the h7 LEDs for the MK8 from autobeam. The plastic clip had snapped and was very fragile and despite the “ease of installation” and plug and play being advertised - it turns out that you had to remove the entire headlamp and that the domed rubber caps really needed to be squeezed in to actually fit which was less than ideal. CEUK offer installation with their products so once some reviews are out, i’ll be tempted to just let them fit the bulbs for me. 

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

Is that the performance bulbs? I think the indicators are the best and brightest bulbs. I'm planning on getting their performance brake lights as the standard LED one I got from them nearly 2 years ago is going wrong. 

sorry i ment the MK* h7 LED Bulbs are not very good there indicator bulbs are very good, yeh luckliy my fiesta has the led signature and led brake lights already so dont need to upgrade them just the dipped beam. 

6 minutes ago, jakephillips05 said:

sorry i ment the MK* h7 LED bulbs are not very good there indicator bulbs are very good, yeh luckliy my fiesta has the led signature and led brake lights already so dont need to upgrade them just the dipped beam. 

I recommend the autobeam reverse light unit. Fitted them to mine, it’s a 5 minute job but you get rid of the creamy white light for a nice white shade which looks alright imo 

tried messing around with the reverse indicators to complete the full LED rear but access to the rear indicators in the MK8 is a nightmare so kind of gave in. My try again on a sunny weekend though as see how I get on

3 hours ago, DG97 said:

I recommend the autobeam reverse light unit. Fitted them to mine, it’s a 5 minute job but you get rid of the creamy white light for a nice white shade which looks alright imo 

tried messing around with the reverse indicators to complete the full LED rear but access to the rear indicators in the MK8 is a nightmare so kind of gave in. My try again on a sunny weekend though as see how I get on

yeh i only done front because the back is a nightmare to get into and my car is a lease care so cant be bothered with the effort tbh! i shall update you all when i get the CEUK h7 dipped LEDS 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this page the bulbs are now avalible for pre order here https://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/collections/x-ceuk-lighting-dipped-beam/products/mk8-fiesta-enhanced-edition-led-h7

CEUK have kindly send me an exclusive pair before they come out to test so should have them tomorrow/monday. 

• 1 month later...

Ended up fitting them and have mixed feelings - the product is good quality and gives a nice white light but the beam pattern is not really fantastic... illumination of the left hand side of the road is fairly ok, nothing abnormal but the drivers side illumination is quite poor imo, the beam is really weird and almost 2 stage - the first stage bright and how it’s meant to be but very short and shoots up too early but then a second dimmer beam which doesn’t illuminate the road very well. 

Bit of a shame really as otherwise the product is ok, if the driver side beam pattern was better I’d have been very happy but as it isn’t quite right, i’m probably going to remove them and stick to halogens now. Overall, whilst others may end up being happy, I’m a little bit disappointed and probably wouldn’t buy again. 

So yeah, those that say that only halogens go into a halogen headlight, LEDs into LED headlights, you are correct haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club