Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus mk2 fl rear wiper

mrmetallica

i want to change the wiper arm on my focus mk2 fl to the newer blade type cant think of the name at the moment. what arm would be a straight swap from a newer focus that has the newer blade ?

ive got a flat blade from a different car but cant remember the model so would like to get new arm from a focus that has the flat blades

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

i want to change the wiper arm on my focus mk2 fl to the newer blade type cant think of the name at the moment. what arm would be a straight swap from a newer focus that has the newer blade ?

ive got a flat blade from a different car but cant remember the model so would like to get new arm from a focus that has the flat blades

I've removed mine completely and won a €100 fuel voucher for suggesting it as a cost saving motoring tip on a local radio  station; because the ford dealership cant charge me €35 for replacing a wiper that isint there although they did try the first time 😂 until I pointed out it wasn't there anymore that was Awkward 🤔😯😬🤷‍♂️

You may also like this: 

The boot strap is great for dropping the kids to school as there not tall enough yet to close the boot after taking out there school bags; they can close it now because they can reach the sparco tow strap 👌😅 also good for keeping the boot down when transporting IKEA boxs which protrude from the rear 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

Do you.mean aero type?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F0CUE said:

Do you.mean aero type?

yeah thats the ones

and i couldnt take mine off no way

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

yeah thats the ones

Each to there own, I have a reverse camera fitted in the boot handle; if I hadn't got it; I'd be missing the rear wiper; also there was a time when I enjoyed creating guides and the rear de-wiper hadn't been done before so I done it mainly for the purpose of creating the guide 😅

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Each to there own, I have a reverse camera fitted in the boot handle; if I hadn't got it; I'd be missing the rear wiper; also there was a time when I enjoyed creating guides and the rear de-wiper hadn't been done before so I done it mainly for the purpose of creating the guide 😅

Dunno if I could cope with that hate when the rear one gets dirty did u just rainx it instead?

6 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

Dunno if I could cope with that hate when the rear one gets dirty did u just rainx it instead?

Yeah I use the rain X clay bar kit every two months or so, 

Maintaining it then every two weeks with the rainX spray and in wet weather I put the rear de-mister switch on keeps it from fogging; I do that mainly for the benefit of the rear dashcam 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Yeah I use the rain X clay bar kit every two months or so, 

Maintaining it then every two weeks with the rainX spray and in wet weather I put the rear de-mister switch on keeps it from fogging; I do that mainly for the benefit of the rear dashcam 

Didn't even know that existed now it's added to my watch list lol cheers.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

Didn't even know that existed now it's added to my watch list lol cheers.

Purchased mine in Halfords using the discount Card, but I see it's on eBay for 9.99Gbp cant really beat that price 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rain-X-Deep-Cleaning-Clay-Bar-Windscreen-Cleaning-Kit-with-Rain-Repellent-9-99/312626449421?epid=1035562195&hash=item48c9fd0c0d:g:FjQAAOSweSRc5nad 

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

Purchased mine in halfords using the discount Card, but I see it's on Ebay for 9.99Gbp cant really beat that price 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rain-X-Deep-Cleaning-Clay-Bar-Windscreen-Cleaning-Kit-with-Rain-Repellent-9-99/312626449421?epid=1035562195&hash=item48c9fd0c0d:g:FjQAAOSweSRc5nad 

Yeh that's what I watched thanks m8 defo getting that cos hate marks on my windows and apart from that hate bird ***** on my car too. Makes me angry and disgusted when peeps go around covered in it.

• Like 1

Just now, F0CUE said:

Yeh that's what I watched thanks m8 defo getting that cos hate marks on my windows and apart from that hate bird ***** on my car too. Makes me angry and disgusted when peeps go around covered in it.

I get alot of carbon on my rear window from the Diesel exhaust, you will be surprised at the amount of dirt which comes off and the shine off the glass when finished the luster is fantastic 👍

5 minutes ago, Lenny said:

I get alot of carbon on my rear window from the Diesel exhaust, you will be surprised at the amount of dirt which comes off and the shine off the glass when finished the luster is fantastic 👍

Nice one yeh diesel is messy the amounts of cars covered in carbon at the rear puts me off.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

yeah thats the ones

My local autosave is where I got the original type aero ones so much easier to put on than any others.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

Nice one yeh diesel is messy the amounts of cars covered in carbon at the rear puts me off.

Diesel is fine if you keep the DPF.  When I used to run remapped, decatted diesels the rear ends were always sooty though. :laugh:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

ive got reverse camera but like to see out back window in the rear veiw mirror. there must be a later focus with the aero blade

38 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

there must be a later focus with the aero blade

Mk3 & 3.5 both had the plastic rear wipers.  Mk4 uses an aeroblade but I doubt the Mk4 arms are readily available yet.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club