Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mass air flow fuse mk2 1.6 tdci 2008

justlower

So i have some problems with MAF sensor, the MAF was not sending signal to ECU but no error on car. After few tests , taking the connector in/out i got the error P0102-62. The electrician found an (interrupted wire?) The black one. He took a wire from battery directly into the connector and i got no more error but still no signal from MAF. How is possible that the wire is interrupted ? I just took the connector in/out. Is there any fuse for MAF sensor ? The black wire should go to - on the battery or the ground ?

Imagine

Im thinking on buying a SH engine wiring and replacing them. How hard it is ? :)

Problems with my Mass airflow sensor also... As with you, no one seems to want to help or know much about them.. They have two fuses, on under bonnet, I believe its number 25 or 23.. And one under the glove box, nightmare  to get to it, and uncertain of the number.. Hope this helps. 

@Dejay01 found this http://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/ford/focus/569-2008-2011-ford-focus-fuse-box-diagram.html . But theres no fuse for MAF.  

Engine Compartment Fuse Box

26 15A(1)
Evaporative Emission (EVAP) Canister Purge Valve, Heated Oxygen Sensor
(HO2S) 11, 12, 23, Reverse Lamp Relay, Intake Manifold Runner Control
(IMRC) Solenoid, EGR Stepper Motor, Mass Air Flow/Intake Air Temperature
(MAF/IAT) Sensor, Transmission Range Sensor, Brake Pedal Position Switch,
Floor Shifter

I think there is a connection between IAT and MAF , and if one of them is not working they both dont. I ordered the IAT sensor and I will check. I have no error , but checking the MAF there is no signal , i got around 9g/s and it should be 1 or 2 g/s on idle