Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2007 Mk2 Focus Zetec Climate - Fuse Locations

Dave_Jeppo

Hi, 

Apologies, if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find any other related topics.

My ABS light has recently come on after the ABS applying on when breaking at low speed (in dry weather) to stop at traffic lights.  I know the ABS kicked in as I could feel the vibrations in the break pedal and the ABS warning light appeared.

It hasn't done it since at low speed (40mph max), however the ABS warning light is staying lit on the dashboard.  I thought it might be an issue with the fuse/relay but after looking at the cars handbook and the fuse boxes, the one under the hood is supposed to have the ABS fuse/relay in but it looks completely different to that shown in the handbook so I can not check if it is faulty or not.

Does anyone have a marked up diagram of the fuse box under the hood that I can use to find the ABS fuse/relay?

or alternatively, does anyone have any tips for troubleshooting this issue without sending it to the Garage without some idea of what the problem is?

Thanks

when I was working on my brother's Focus mk2.5 the ABS fuses were 7,8,19 as per the diagrams but there was a black plastic holder/cover hiding all three fuses and looked like it was designed to stop owners from seeing them. and it was not easy to get off

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club