Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No more zetec?

Nismex

Just spotted they’ve renamed the zetec to trend on ford.co.uk looks like you get 16” 195/45 wheels instead of the 15” 195/55. Seems you get privacy glass and a new front grill (less chrome I assume?) as well. Can’t see if they’ve changed anything else at the moment. The brochure is old but the price list is newer.

edit - looks like electric windows all round now for 5 door.

edit2 - seems like 1.0 ecoboost has been removed from the trend! I wonder if they’re just standardising with the new WLTP and they can’t yet offer the 1.0 or if it’s gone for good?

43 minutes ago, Nismex said:

edit2 - seems like 1.0 ecoboost has been removed from the trend! I wonder if they’re just standardising with the new WLTP and they can’t yet offer the 1.0 or if it’s gone for good?

If it has gone permanently, that makes the cheapest ecoboost the Titanium @ £18,320 - getting rather pricey!

15 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

If it has gone permanently, that makes the cheapest ecoboost the Titanium @ £18,320 - getting rather pricey!

That was my first thought as well! It seems the whole thing is a bit messed up/in flux, e.g standard electric windows on 5 door trend, but still a paid option on 5 door titanium.

41 minutes ago, Nismex said:

It seems the whole thing is a bit messed up/in flux, e.g standard electric windows on 5 door trend, but still a paid option on 5 door titanium.

Par for the course lately it seems. I haven't had a look through the latest price list in detail yet, but the last few have been full of contradictions such as manual and  auto aircon being mentioned on the same model.

Maybe it’s work experience day at Ford HQ and they’ve let the students loose to play around on the website 😋

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

that makes the cheapest ecoboost the Titanium @ £18,320 - getting rather pricey!

No, correction: you can get a 100ps ST- Line 3 door for £17,620

Trend has metallic paint as no cost option now But cost option on rest if range

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club