Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 updates

jambmoz

I’m having a hell of a job getting the sync 3 updates to work. Tried the usb method and couldn’t do it so tried the automatic updates which start but never finish. Anyone have similar issues?? Thanks..

There is a problem wih getting the download, auto updates dont work in the uk. Lots on hete about do a search hours of reading.

There is a problem wih getting the download, auto updates dont work in the uk. Lots on hete about do a search hours of reading.

Thanks, will have to try the USB method again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a message on the display to say an update was available and to connect to wifi. Took over a week  to update every time I drove out of my wifi coverage a message popped up asking to connect to another wifi as now out of range. So as long as you are getting these messages it is updating over wifi, just give it time.

If you are not getting the messages is your Sync 3 version able to update over wifi? in that case you will have to update over USB.

As already stated wifi update doesn't work in UK or Europe. You need to turn off wifi update in Sync3 to stop messages.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club