Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mpg Gone Wrong?

Nico.

10032010013.jpg

from a 1.25 petrol... it normaly floats around 33.8- 35 but today it just went mad!!

Have a better look at the picture :P

lol am I missing something Gazjs or am i just bin daft as usual? I know my mpg shoots up to like 70+ mpg after i just fueled up, soon comes back down to 36-37 mpg though.

lol am I missing something Gazjs or am i just bin daft as usual? I know my mpg shoots up to like 70+ mpg after i just fueled up, soon comes back down to 36-37 mpg though.

Could be different from my Mk6 but doesn't the fuel light mean you are about to run out? :P

hmmm I dont know.....Il go check now brb!

Thats the average MPG so depends on what sort of driving condition its been in.

just bin outside to check (and its blinkin cold!!!!!!!!!!) i cant see the petrol tank symbol on the left, so possibly your right gazjs, I have another 100 miles left int he tank yet so il wait till the light comes on

10032010013.jpg

from a 1.25 petrol... it normaly floats around 33.8- 35 but today it just went mad!!

Is that the distance to empty symbol? and not the average mpg.

I'm sure that symbol appears on my average mpg screen. The number of miles remaining screen has the petrol tank with an arrow.

The petrol symbol will always stay there. It's nothing to do with how empty or full the tank is. It might be different on the old MK6's but MK7's have the fuel warning light in the middle of the rev counter.

no that was the mpg (it even says MPG on the right) the petrol take with no no entry symbol means it aint till next fill up... it comes up without that for distance to empty if i right?? but that was defo mpg cos the other ones said 100

All these cars with too much technology, that's what it is :lol:

All i get is miles done and miles to empty :(

Is that the distance to empty symbol? and not the average mpg.

Ooops. Just checked it is average mpg.