Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST-Line X extras

Blatto

Can anyone tell me for sure what extras the ST-Line X fiesta comes with as standard.

According to the Ford website it lists the Driver assistance pack, but if you use their build and price option it lists that as a £200 option.

Ford's site is very confusing. I got the below (orange text) with my Fiesta STLX , the rest didn't come as standard.

• LED Night Signature to rear lights
  • Power-foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
  • Rear Privacy Glass
  • Driver Assistance Pack
  • Ford SYNC 3 Nav w. FordPass Connect (Apple + Android Play)
  • Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
  • Partial Leather Sport Seats
  • Cruise Control
  • Centre console with armrest & illuminated cupholders
  • Rain sensing wipers & auto-dimming rear view mirror

Driver Assistance Pack

£200 (RRP)

Titanium, Titanium X, Active B&O, Active X, ST-Line X, Vignale : Includes Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Distance Alert and Adaptive Cruise Control. Active 1 : Includes 4.2" TFT instrument cluster, Traffic Sign Recognition, Auto High Beam, Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Distance Alert and Adaptive Cruise Control

• Like 1

Thanks for reply but I'm still confused.

In the orange list you have Driver Assistance pack shown but then Driver Assistance pack £200.

Is it included as standard or a £200 option?

Sorry - the bullet points are included as standard. The driver assistance pack isn't as standard, but those highlighted orange within the pack are features that were included with the vehicle. I've seen a few posts to say Ford are changing there options/names/brochures so may be best checking a new one out at a dealers.

You get the 4.2" TFT instrument cluster, Traffic Sign Recognition, Auto High Beam  part of driver assistance pack but the others listed are £200 more?

14 minutes ago, Blatto said:

You get the 4.2" TFT instrument cluster, Traffic Sign Recognition, Auto High Beam  part of driver assistance pack but the others listed are £200 more?

Yeah that's right, the rest of the pack didn't come with the car as standard but the bits in orange did. 

I'd say then that I don't have the driver assistance pack but rather just those features. If it now comes with the full features listed then great stuff if you're after buying one

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club