Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Focus RS headlining in a Zetec S

WillP

Hi chaps. 

I'm looking for some knowledge and advice. Since buying my mk3 Zetec S last year, I've wanted to change the headlining and interior trim from the beige/tan to black. 

I've picked up all the pieces, including the headlining loom which includes the vanity lights in both sun visors, and wonder if someone could let me know how to go about getting the parts to work. I imagine I will have to use foCCCus or similar software to activate it. 

But before I take my headlining out, I was wondering if someone could help me understand it a bit better. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've already put in the easiest bits 

spacer.png

• Like 1

I've married the loom up with the new headlining to see where it all goes 

spacer.png

I can't figure out where these two go. Any ides? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Then this runs it all. Does anyone have any thoughts on if this would work if I use the new loom and activate the necessary lighting?  

spacer.png

I'm debating on keeping my current loom in and not having the additional features. Just for ease.

• Like 1

Another question. If I use the new loom but do not activate the additional features, would my original features work with out a problem? - original features being interior lights

5 hours ago, WillP said:

I can't figure out where these two go. Any ides? 

Probably out the notch at the front to go behind the rear view mirror for the rain sensor and other sensors behind there.

Ive done this to mine you will need foccus to enable the lights. Also if yours is a mk3 ZS then the mic wont work without undoing the roof loom and re routing it. 

On 7/23/2019 at 10:33 PM, vindi93 said:

Ive done this to mine you will need foccus to enable the lights. Also if yours is a mk3 ZS then the mic wont work without undoing the roof loom and re routing it. 

Aye thanks for the heads up. A @chriswynne got in touch with me on how he did his and is giving me a hand this weekend.

I'll post photo updates in due course. 

On 7/27/2019 at 5:49 PM, mastachaz said:

move to the bumpers next 😄

What do you mean? 

3 minutes ago, WillP said:

What do you mean? 

take mods to another level :)

Update

All fitted and working! Thanks to @chriswynne resorting my faith in humanity. Traveling from Merseyside to Leeds to help out! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, auto wipers and auto headlights sorted 😏

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club