Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Estate

Imprezajay86

wiper arms did look better in black to be fair, engine bay looks great, makes it look a lot cleaner, nice work

22 hours ago, Miggs2002 said:

wiper arms did look better in black to be fair, engine bay looks great, makes it look a lot cleaner, nice work

I agree

Allan

Thanks guys, yes wipers definitely did look better in black, I've got the week off but spending it working on my garden

6c95e501c8840d98e1d190824ffd820b.jpg

But hopefully get time to spray the wipers black in between, I bought another standard grill too, which came today, I plan on cutting it up and making a custom grill for it, so that will be the next thing hopefully

Need to have a look at all the bulbs in the dash too, I want to change them all to white or blue rather than the horrible green lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well done withe the wall, looks good, if your not a brick then that's a ***** good job, not the easiest of wall types to build

Going back to the tights on the rear lights, took my son to college this morning and he burst out laughing when I pulled up along side a volvo, I didn't get why until he got out and took these pics

20190926_083656.jpg

20190926_083653.jpg

• Like 1

Ah, someone rocking the old school tight tints😂

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Loving the Ford chat, I am relative new to Ford ownership and I have a Mondeo estate as a company car.

I actually made a YT video of it if anyone wants to see my Estate? 
🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club