Martyitus

Charging problem or dead battery?

So I woke up to find the car wouldn’t start, it just makes a clicking noise, no fault codes on the secret menu either. Came back to the car and it’s almost drained as no dashboard comes up and it struggles to lock the doors. Hazard lights are flashing but they won’t go off either. 

Also does anyone know what device this is? 

307E7EA3-AEA5-4364-AA7A-7FA3392990D4.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Martyitus said:

I’m fairly certain this tracker wasn’t here when I bought it 3 years ago 😂 what the hell 

Are you sure your names really Mark and not a certain James Bond that's being tracked by an old man with a cat on his lap with a gps tracker........? ? 😄 

2 hours ago, Albert27 said:

Are you sure your names really Mark and not a certain James Bond that's being tracked by an old man with a cat on his lap with a gps tracker........? ? 😄 

😂 

I’ve only ever had a tracker on my first car for telematics insurance, never on this car and I honestly don’t remember seeing this under the bonnet before. Going to try and get it working.

Jump started the car and left it running for a while, alternator is fine but we’ll see in the morning. I’m hoping it was the wife leaving the glove box open or forgetting to shut a door and leaving it unlocked overnight 👀