Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hesitation / chugging when going uphill

tholden

Hello

Does anyone have any idea about these error codes? Found them from the secret test menu. 

Ford is 2008 1.4 tdci

P203a

P0150

P0244

P0248

P0505

P1101

P133C

P133A

P1630

P1941

P203A

Not sure if all of these are error codes as the secret menu is not very descriptive. 

I initially thought it might be the diesel filter, but i saw in the service papers that it was replaced last year, so not so sure anymore. 

reading the codes for the first time does tell you a lot as codes can be there for a very long time from previous problems that no longer exist. All codes need to be cleared, then drive it and see which ones come back. It's a shame cars don't record the dates with the codes.

I had the codes cleared when I got the injector seals fixed three months ago. So they should all be fairly new. Also, none of these codes where apperant when the mechanic cleared them. Only two injector related codes was stored in the system at that time.

The car seems to only chug when its warm and when under extra load, such as going uphill. 

It happenes at about 2300 rpm if that matters. 

Car has 74K km on the clock. 

I dont know if these codes are even real. Went by the dealer, and they said there were no codes. Strange. 

They said the problem might be caused by EGR, MAF, O2 or injectors. Dont know if there is any point having them do testing before an error code is registered?

Fuel filter and air filter is recently changed. I changed the air filter today but it did not solve the issue. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club