Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A/C condensation drain location

Treef

In other cars I've owned after running the a\c you get water running out of a drain to the outside, on my 2012 Fiesta Titanium this does not happen so I am wondering if the drain is blocked but I don't know where it's located.

I have had a feel around the footwells and they are dry so the condensation must be going somewhere.

Mines exactly the same but the air con works perfectly.   First car with air con I've had that doesn't get water under it.

I have the same car and mine usually has a puddle of water under the car when I have the AC running it is very noticeable on humid days. It does depend on the weather/humidity in your area I spend most of my time in London and around it. The drain pipe is under the center console you can take the side off it and you'll see its made of black rubber. 

Thanks for that, I will have a look when it gets cooler and see if It's blocked

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club