Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mirrors & handles

Tiptronic10

My last 7 cars have been subjected to my addition of Chrome Bling. I have gone down a different route with my Frost White  Focus 3  125   Duratech  Powershift estate . This time I have added  Gloss piano black Door mirror & handle covers . Mirrors are replacements ..Handle covers are stick on . ..  Also found a nice 125 badge for tailgate ...

DSCF4046.JPG

DSCF4044.JPG

DSCF4042.JPG

On 7/25/2019 at 4:20 PM, Tiptronic10 said:

My last 7 cars have been subjected to my addition of Chrome Bling. I have gone down a different route with my Frost White  Focus 3  125   Duratech  Powershift estate . This time I have added  Gloss piano black Door mirror & handle covers . Mirrors are replacements ..Handle covers are stick on . ..  Also found a nice 125 badge for tailgate ...

DSCF4046.JPG

DSCF4044.JPG

DSCF4042.JPG

Nice who does the handle covers and do they do MK2 versions? My mirror covers are scratched to death close up lol

Type your requirements  into amazon or eBay …...Loads of stuff on there . I believe  Mk3 handle covers  also fit mk 2 Focus.  I am now looking for an exhaust tail trim  , that will take int account  the pipes curved down turn & level it up ????

67118368_476654729573280_778761941102362624_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiptronic10 said:

Type your requirements  into Amazon or Ebay …...Loads of stuff on there . I believe  Mk3 handle covers  also fit mk 2 Focus.  I am now looking for an exhaust tail trim  , that will take int account  the pipes curved down turn & level it up ????

67118368_476654729573280_778761941102362624_n.jpg

I did get one and it looks stupid cos the mount gets in the way  check my profile pic. so it would be better to chop the curve and put on a straight one and would look more normal. Make sure it's not touching the bumper I made that mistake trying to get flush and slightly melted mines lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club