Do Not Sell My Personal Information

15" space saver

nivek24

I have no spare wheel in my 2014 fiesta 1.25, it's got std 15" 4 stud steel wheels, does anyone know for sure if the  Focus full wheel or space saver will fit, not the alloys,steel ones.

kev

You will need to consider the rolling radius of the "spare" wheel ideally should be the same as the existing wheels (ie the size of the wheel and tyre combined)

It will obviously need to fit on your studs and hub so you need to know some info about the wheel's PCD, Offset and tyre width and depth

Have a look at the many calculators available on the web to see what effect wheel and tyre sizes have on the offset and size of your "spare" - I use this one which gives you graphic information and also measurements for both old and new wheels

https://www.willtheyfit.com/

HTH

Focus mk1 is four stud. Focus mk2 onwards is five stud fitting. The mk1 focus wheel will go on there (bolt holes are correct) but focus normally has taller tyres compared to what a fiesta would have on same size wheel so I am not sure if you would get problems with tyre rubbing particularly when turning sharp.

The normal spare for your car would be 4 stud fixing 175/65/14 which has been used on fiestas since 2002 as the main wheels on the car on lower spec models and spare wheels on higher spec models. Easily available on eBay etc.

50 minutes ago, isetta said:

Focus mk1 is four stud. Focus mk2 onwards is five stud fitting. The mk1 focus wheel will go on there (bolt holes are correct) but focus normally has taller tyres compared to what a fiesta would have on same size wheel so I am not sure if you would get problems with tyre rubbing particularly when turning sharp.

The normal spare for your car would be 4 stud fixing 175/65/14 which has been used on fiestas since 2002 as the main wheels on the car on lower spec models and spare wheels on higher spec models. Easily available on ebay etc.

So if i understand this correctly, the 14" focus wheel will fit ok even though mine are 15", will it not effect the car stability. 

If i got a space saver would this 14"or 15"

thanks   kev

Try the website I posted earlier

Smaller size spacesavers are common e.g. on my Edge I have 20" alloy wheels but the "spacesaver" is 17" steel wheel - it is the tyre that makes up the difference in height to keep the overall wheel and tyre radius the same

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club