Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phone bluetooth

Alan cawley

Hi Guy's . I am trying to setup my phone with Ford radio 6000cd, but keep getting this message. ''Cannot connect with xxxxxxxx because of incorrect code or passkey''. The radio works with genuine code from Ford audio card in booklet. any help please.

thank you for reply, I have the same radio in my 56 fiesta and that links (Samsung S7 edge). this just give me some like a mac code.4f;08.a9.oa.f7;18

Do you have phone buttons on a stalk or steering wheel if you havnt then your car doesnt have bluetooth .

Ford 6000cd .........Menu / Advanced menu BT on / off .Yes it is on.

3 hours ago, Alan cawley said:

Ford 6000cd .........Menu / Advanced menu BT on / off .Yes it is on.

Yes but do you have the phone buttons apart from on the stereo.

the phone button is on the radio fascia. if you are referring to ''sync''. that was put on the c max 2008. so it is not on mine.

5517554500_1328551536.jpg

Yes i know its on the radio all that button does is mute the radio, you need separate phone buttons on a stalk or the steering wheel if you do not have these then you do not have bluetooth .

I have a ford fiesta with the same radio. when I scan my fiesta , '' ford audio'' comes up on my phone with bluetooth. I then pair the phone to radio and it becomes hands free. full description is in the ford audio booklet you get with the car. ford sync is a different setup. this is like my radio

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club