Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver seatbelt buckle

F0CUE
聽Share

Went to put in my seatbelt tonight and when you push it in it does nothing we found we need to press the button right down to push the end in then let go of the button to keep it in. I have looked at the other one and that looks like it has a line of metal that sits where you push in and my one that's not working appears to not have it. Is there a fix for this or does it mean a new one? 馃槶

Solved! part of the mechanism had jammed with debris. I used the part you get in nail clippers for pulling dirt out of nails to hold in the other part whilst hooking the main part to pull it up then cleaned out the crap and a bit of wd40.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, F0CUE said:

Solved! part of the mechanism had jammed with debris. I used the part you get in nail clippers for pulling dirt out of nails to hold in the other part whilst hooking the main part to pull it up then cleaned out the crap and a bit of wd40.

Cheers for the update Ian. I had read this post but had no clue on ways to solve it hence my lack of a contribution but good to know for the future should this happen to my ageing and debris filled focus!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club