Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does My B*m Look Big In This?

rocky1722

Yes, caught my car with it's pants down today! :P

DSC05050a.jpg

DSC05046a.jpg

Going to get Stoffler rear diffuser fitted next week and then I'll have to get a twin exhaust made up. Will post up pics when all finished. ;)

Oh!

Its a different look i suppose!! :lol:

I hate the fact that your car is always beautifully clean! Despite half of the skin panels missing!

Is it still ok to drive it around without the bumper etc?

OHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT!!! I would love to have a twin exhaust on mine, would look ace!

Is it still ok to drive it around without the bumper etc?

I hope so :lol: only need it for the next couple of nights and then it'll be off the road all next week. ;)

Hi Rocky.... As you have removed the rear plastic bumper assy, I wondered how adjustable the fit is to the rear metal work in the area of the wheel arch, the plastic on my mk7 protrudes a little around this area and wondered if it was adjustable at all or is it just clipped in and not adjustable? Cheers Bryfly

I don't think 'bum' is swearing ;) :P

Wish my road was that smooth and flat!

Instead its full of patched up bits and potholes. :(

Hi Rocky.... As you have removed the rear plastic bumper assy, I wondered how adjustable the fit is to the rear metal work in the area of the wheel arch, the plastic on my mk7 protrudes a little around this area and wondered if it was adjustable at all or is it just clipped in and not adjustable? Cheers Bryfly

I didn't actually physically take the bumper off, was just lending a helping hand. The bumper round the wing / arch area is clipped in and I'm pretty sure it would be a fixed fit, not adjustable. I'll double check for you today. ;)

Wish my road was that smooth and flat!

Instead its full of patched up bits and potholes. :(

Yes I know what you mean, the roads outwith the area have been terrible. :angry: Find yourself constantly looking out for potholes when driving.

My road's just got lots of humps ..................... speedbumps. <_< :rolleyes:

Yes I know what you mean, the roads outwith the area have been terrible. mad.gif Find yourself constantly looking out for potholes when driving.

My road's just got lots of humps ..................... speedbumps. dry.gifrolleyes.gif

if that was my street the bumper would probably be lying on a speedhump at the end of the road its a very minimalist look and all white you been watching too much changing rooms

When you say the plastic protrudes a little in this area, do you mean the small triangle of grey plastic in each rear arch? If you do, it's meant to be like that. If not, you should be able to get Ford to adjust things and make the panel fit-up right.

When you say the plastic protrudes a little in this area, do you mean the small triangle of grey plastic in each rear arch? If you do, it's meant to be like that. If not, you should be able to get Ford to adjust things and make the panel fit-up right.

Hi coysht........no it is not the triangular bit of plastic it is the rear bumper where the bumper meets the metal work, just thought i would see if it is adjustable as rather do it myself than let a dealer loose on it. Also thanks to rocky for the reply

I hope so :lol: only need it for the next couple of nights and then it'll be off the road all next week. ;)

You're taking a big risk. Imagine if someone rear ended you, you may get a shock from your insurance company.

You're taking a big risk. Imagine if someone rear ended you, you may get a shock from your insurance company.

Well that's the car away and off the road for the next week to get the Stoffler rear diffuser fitted and the washer jets colour coded white. Can't wait to get the car back to see what it'll look like. :)

Well that's the car away and off the road for the next week to get the Stoffler rear diffuser fitted and the washer jets colour coded white. Can't wait to get the car back to see what it'll look like. :)

Looking forward to the pics! :D

Sorry for not getting back but to me it looks like there wouldn't be any adjustment in the fit of the rear bumper to the rear wing area as the black plastic appears to be fixed by some sort of poppers.

DSC05063b.jpg

Sorry for not getting back but to me it looks like there wouldn't be any adjustment in the fit of the rear bumper to the rear wing area as the black plastic appears to be fixed by some sort of poppers.

DSC05063b.jpg

Thanks for that rocky,think i will live with it rather than let a dealer loose on it

Got the car back tonight with the new Stoffler rear diffuser fitted. Looks the doggies B) , even if I do say so myself :P, very Focus RS-esque. :lol:

I'm afraid I'm not going to post any pics up until the weekend as I'm getting the exhausts made and fitted on Friday. ;) Should finish it off perfect. :)

Stephen.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club