Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Insurance help!

Rohanamay
聽Share

Hi聽

I have just bought a focus ST3 and am struggling to find decent quotes for insurance. Roughly how much is everyone paying and any suggestions for a good insurance that isn鈥檛 crazy money?

thanks 馃槝

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you wish.

Regards,

Dan.

• 5 months later...

All insurance Companies charge crazy premiums and you only get what you pay for in terms of cover. Your past driving history largely determines the start or basic cover, premium increases for every additional cover you want, like breakdown recovery, bust windows, annual mileage, where you keep your car, modifications, engine size, market value and your past history with other insurers, it's a minefield and there is very little difference between insuring 3rd party fire and theft and fully comprehensive.

• Like 1

Unfortunately It's not a lot of help knowing what other people pay as everyone's circumstances are different -聽 age, driving history, postcode, type of use/annual mileage and type of car are major factors as mentioned above. Having a Mountuned ST won't help a lot!

Worth seeing what Dan at Flux can do, also look at others who specialize in performance car cover (Greenlight is endorsed by Mountune for example) and a quick web search will bring up several others. Otherwise I can only suggest getting as many quotes as possible by having a search of the various comparison sites and homing in on any that look likely, plus those not on comparison sites, such as Direct Line, Aviva, NFU Mutual.

One thing to remember when getting quotes on comparison sites is that they only give you an idea of the very basic premiums and do not take any other criteria into consideration that you may wish to include in your cover. Another tip is contact those Companies that are not on comparison sites as they are often cheaper than those that are. Another thing, when getting a quote, the Company often want documented proof of your previous insurance and if you cannot provide the schedule (cover details of your policy) they won't touch you.

Lol - failed to check the date of the OP before posting. Hopefully all sorted by now!馃榾

Hi.

I'm here if anyone does need any help with insurance.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club