Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powershift DCT450 pigtail pinout

bogaboo

Hello, everyone. I have cleaned mecatronic unit of powershift gearbox, because solenoids was dirty.  And then i have mounted it back .

Then turn on ignition and saw that in dashpanel there is no any symbol of gear position like PRND. Then i connect forscan and see that my powershift box has some errors, one of errors is u0101 lost communication with transmission control module. 

I need to get pigtail pinout diagram,  i want to check is if all wires in pigtail all ok. 

Ford galaxy 2010 2,0 TDCI

GW

Hi mate
Search at the mondeo forum, someone there make full gearbox repair, you can ask him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I found it on ford etis, but there is shown that can pins is 6 and 14 and wires is white ant white blue but on my car white and white blue is 2 and 5 pins

IMG_20190805_203334.jpg

• 11 months later...

Hi bogaboo did you manage to find the issue with your Powershift? I've having exactly he same issue after cleaning the solenoids on my Galaxy.

GW

I have this diagram... It's looks like pins 5 and 25ec2a1721dc56c46b58d40f55f08fca7.jpg

Hi rotem do you have a link to the original document? It may be very useful. I managed to fix my issue, I had put the mechatronics back with the gearbox in the wrong gear...all sorted now

GW
Hi mate
I can transfer it via WhatsApp or Telegram.
Its 15 MB file whatever you want to know about DCT450.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone please help me 

I have ford s max 2.0 tdci with powershift and I changed it to manual gearbox now my car engine doesn't start. Help me with the electric part

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

hi, i have the same problem after powershift repair. Do I have to take out the mechatronics and set it in a specific position? Is it enough to start the ignition in R, N or D gear and the controller will communicate?

On 4/2/2023 at 8:42 PM, unofix said:

Most problems to do with the TCM seem to be to do with the wiring to the connectors of the unit. The harnesses are stupidly short and constantly tug and pull at the connection to the TCM. This leads to cables rubbing in the harness and shorting together or even snapping. You need to disconnect the plugs from the TCM and remove the backshells to inspect the wires for damage and/or corrosion. Whatever is discovered and repaired or replaced the gearbox will need to be put in to the calibration and drum relearn mode using FORScan. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club