Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!

Jessica93

Here goes...

I'm hoping someone on here can shed some light because my car has spent more time with a mechanic then with me this year 

My car started acting weird at the start of the year cutting out when idle turning off and things like that 

Then I went out the next morning and my battery was dead so it was changed that was Feb then we get to April same thing go out car is completely dead wouldnt start with a jump nothing so again the battery had to be changed just to get it to a garage and looked at turned out it was the alternator apparently thermostat was changed also so 2 batteries so far 

Get to July my car completely fails I had to rev the crap out of it to move then it turned off completely the fan was going so loud the clutch felt like it had no power but when I was in neutral my rev counter was going up and down with the air con on 

The car then went back to the garage alternator was checked and was in the red and it had gone into smart charge he took it out of smart charge and changed the battery again checked the alternator and all was fine get to today it's started doing it again except instead of the fan noise and the car feeling like it has no power and having to over rev to move it's making a noise that I can only describe as what it would sound like if you have a flat tyre or something has snapped 

Any help as to what any of that could be would be appreciated because the car has gone into smart charge 3 times has been in the garage about 4 times this year clutch has been checked things replaced 

Best start by telling us what car it is, what year etc.. details on engine type, and then posting this in the section for that type of car, not in general :) as you are unlikely to get much useful replies or even have your post seen for very long in general section.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Abbadon said:

Best start by telling us what car it is, what year etc.. details on engine type, and then posting this in the section for that type of car, not in general 🙂 as you are unlikely to get much useful replies or even have your post seen for very long in general section.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Probably would be a start thank you 🤣

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club