Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C-Max identifying items

Alan cawley

Hi Guys . thank you for help on last post, i am still learning about the car. and my age doesn't help. lol. I am trying to figure out if my car has a bluetooth module  installed. it is pre ford sync 2007. sync on cars came after 2008 as i read it. anyway i notice some thing on interior light fitting . could somebody identify please . see picture. also trying to find colour code . ford class as ''Orange'' but looks more like red metalic. Thank you for any help.

20190804_123844 edit.jpg

64492988_1513237145478821_6747786864926654464_n.jpg

Register for ford etis an put your vin number in a it will give you an as built list of equipment. The colour code can be found on the plare on the drivers door shut pillar, this video will show you its the same on a cmax. You have a different interior to me so im not sure what that is but i suspect maybe cabin temp sensor 

Re bluetooth, do you have phone buttons on the steering wheel or stalk if not you dont have phone bluetooth

Just done a search and cant find that colour code

thank you no stalk

• 1 month later...

Hi Alan,

my CMAX has the same colour as yours (and it is also registered as orange). The colour code is A, which is the colour 'Tango'.

https://uk.ppgrefinish.com/media/1002820/ppg_ford-colour-codes_2005-2015.pdf

I recently bought some spraypaint to fix scratches and can confirm that it is Tango indeed.