Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Carrier

watts320

Hi all.

I'm looking to buy a brake carrier because the one I have on my fiesta is worn, it's making my pads move and making a noise over bumpy roads. I looked on the internet and eBay and put my reg plate in and all I'm getting is mk6 brake carriers, I need mk7, mk7 parts don't exist according the internet. The year of my car is 2015, so I am right in saying it is mk7? 

eBay sends me to mk6 brake carriers and so do numerous websites, but will the part still fit. 

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, watts320 said:

Hi all.

I'm looking to buy a brake carrier because the one I have on my fiesta is worn, it's making my pads move and making a noise over bumpy roads. I looked on the internet and ebay and put my reg plate in and all I'm getting is mk6 brake carriers, I need mk7, mk7 parts don't exist according the internet. The year of my car is 2015, so I am right in saying it is mk7? 

Ebay sends me to mk6 brake carriers and so do numerous websites, but will the part still fit. 

Thanks.

Go to ford.7zap.com have a rummage around and you will be able to discover the correct 7 digit finis code and take it from there👍

Fiesta Mk numbers vary in different countries and on part compatability look ups.   What we know as Mk6 is often shown as Mk V (roman numeral for 5) and what we know as Mk7 is often shown as Mk VI

Your car will be a MK7, The MK6 brake set up is totally different. The FINNS number are 1883039 for R/H and 1883040 for L/H.

I would try and obtain a good set of 2nd hand ones if possible, all Mk7 Fiesta caliper carriers are the same from 2008> (With the exception of the ST) 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club