Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Karen

Karenlb64

Loss of lcd display and seeing my number plate in my reversing camera where I didn’t before.  My screen went blank suddenly and then when I stopped at junctions it was coming back on as though I was reversing and I can now see my number plate in the camera where I couldn’t before.  The garage has told me that they have found a historical fault which they have rectified but I am still left with my number plate in view on the camera.  They say it’s meant to be like this but it definitely wasn’t before this fault occurred.  Any ideas please.

The number plate is always in view, there is a topic on this forum with pictures showing what is 'normal'. Not sure of the link right now, but if you do a search, you should find it easily.

Edit : try this ... 

Hi All

To the right of my rear camera display is a slider bar that I can use to zoom my camera in and out. When zoomed right out I can see my number plate, but as I zoom in, my number plate goes out of view.

Happy motoring

Dave

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Karenlb64

See here

I had a post a while back, but it kinda went off track.  My camera seemed to change view too,, maybe something to do with a software update,  who knows.  Just got used to seeing it like that now. 

I've had a play with the reversing camera on my Edge - when in reverse gear I get a + sign on top left of screen - if that is touched the view on screen is wide and deep and I can just see the edges of the number plate. When that mode is on the button top left changes to a - sign touch that and I get a close up view of what is right behind the car

I'm on SYNC3 ver3.0

Hope that helps :thumbup1:

39 minutes ago, Westville said:

I've had a play with the reversing camera on my Edge - when in reverse gear I get a + sign on top left of screen - if that is touched the view on screen is wide and deep and I can just see the edges of the number plate. When that mode is on the button top left changes to a - sign touch that and I get a close up view of what is right behind the car

That's for zooming in/out. Very handy if your trying to hitch up to a trailer or caravan.

Hi All

To the right of my rear camera display is a slider bar that I can use to zoom my camera in and out. When zoomed right out I can see my number plate, but as I zoom in, my number plate goes out of view.

Happy motoring

Dave

Hi All

Update to my earlier post, after being out in my car today, through a software update, I too have a plus sign top left of display to zoom in/out (instead of the slider I used to have).

Happy motoring

Dave

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club