Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help with my newly purchased grand c max

Shazza3535

I’ve recently bought a 12 plate grand c max from a garage. I noticed after 1 day it struggled pulling off in 1st gear the whole engine shudders and it’s a delay reaction (making in dangerous pulling out anywhere) it drives perfect once out of 1st and 2nd but scares me to start? 

What engine, do you have hill start assist if you do try turning it off. Or it could be engine mounts, take it back to the gareage, you have a legal 3 months warranty.

Take it back to where you bought from and get them to look at it, as it is unfit for purpose, even if they did not give you a warranty you are still covered under the sale of goods act.

13 hours ago, pragmatix said:

What engine, do you have hill start assist if you do try turning it off. Or it could be engine mounts, take it back to the gareage, you have a legal 3 months warranty.

It’s a 2.0 TDI ? And doesn’t have hill start.

12 hours ago, eddie eastwood said:

Take it back to where you bought from and get them to look at it, as it is unfit for purpose, even if they did not give you a warranty you are still covered under the sale of goods act.

Thank you I have emailed the garage so fingers crossed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club