Sam89

Someone please help me with my bulbs!

I have a ford fiesta zetec s 15 plate and after purchasing numerous h15 bulbs they never work! I would like the led ones to match what I have in my other lights.. but.. being a complete novice I havent a clue what I am doing and I'm just wasting money on bulbs which dont work 😞

@zain611 has researched a lot of bulbs for his zetec S but not sure what year his is, he may be able to help.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bulbs are best planted in a suitable compost 2/3 of the way up them if the are Hyacinth others may require deeper planting.

Lamps on the other hand are a complete nightmare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

bulbs are best planted in a suitable compost 2/3 of the way up them if the are Hyacinth others may require deeper planting.

Lamps on the other hand are a complete nightmare 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I very nearly said something similar lol

a guy on the Ford Edge forum has just recommended these bulbs, says they work perfectly on his car.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153019324889

There's a bulbs list here 

👍

I've found autobeam to be the best in bulbs. You could ask them about your problem. 

@Jonro2009 I recommend you getting those performance brake lights I got from them recently. Just the sidelight brightness on them are bright enough to leave an imprint in your eye 😅. Once I could see the rear brake lights still lighting up the road sign behind me 5 houses down the road in the night which is impressive. 

Thanks guys means alot! Since that post I have 'adopted' a set of headlights from a 16 plate model of the car so I am debating just popping those in, any ideas if this will work?