Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Focus Zetec 1.6 Petrol Details / Specification?

Usonql

Hi Everyone,

I have recently bought a 2008 Focus Zetec 1.6 Petrol, and as a bit of a petrol head I would like to know detailed information / specification about the car and components. Things as detailed as what the engine is and its optimum rev ranges for power / efficiency. Details of the suspension and brakes. Transmission specification etc.

I have had a look around for this information and have struggled to filter through all of the various variants that my car might correspond to, and sort through the conflicting information about them.

Could any of you help me out, and even point me towards a source of  / provide me with the information im looking for?

Thanks very much in advance.

Ford etis website (free registration as an independant operator) will give a very detailed spec of your car as it left the factory (by the reg no or Vin no). It does not give quite the technical spec you are asking for, but it's a start.

If you can find a sles brochure online it might give a lot of info.

I have a Fiesta sales brochure from 2007 (I had a 2007 fiesta) and it is quite detailed on technical detail,  but I also have one from about 2015 that is a lot less detailed (ford probably concluded that the public didn't understand any of this stuff).  I do not know quite when the amount of detail started disppearing

If you use Cartaxcheck you will be able to determine the engine in your car. It will either be the Duratec 1.6 (100hp) or the Duratec 1.6 Ti-VCT (closer to 120hp). That should make it easier to get specs on the engine. As for the other things, Etis might be of some use.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club